The American Association of Plastic Surgeons is pleased to announce its Visiting Professor Program for 2019. We are privileged to have two very prominent plastic surgeons covering a range of expertise and topics available to plastic surgery training programs.
Review the guidelines or request a Visiting Professor here.
||Steven R. Buchman, M.D.
M. Haskell Newman Professor of Plastic Surgery
Professor of Neurosurgery; Program Director, Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship, University of Michigan
Chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, CS Mott Childrens Hospital
- A Modern View of Wolff's Law
- Tissue Engineering and the Evolution of Bone Replacement in Plastic Surgery
- Overcoming Nuclear Winter: The Cutting Edge Science of Bone and Soft Tissue Healing in Irradiated Fields
- The Use of the Baccal Fat Pad in Cleft Palate Surgery
- The Significant Value of Reconstructive Splints & Other Keys to Excellence in Surgical Approaches to Craniomaxillofacial Fracture Repair
- Overcoming the Constraints of the Functional Matrix: The Importance of Surgical Overcorrection in Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery
- Mentorship in Academic Plastic Surgery
Gregory A. Dumanian, M.D.
Chief of Plastic Surgery in the Department of Surgery
Orion H. & Lucille W. Stuteville Professor of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Professor of Surgery, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction: New Insights and Techniques
- Targeted Muscle Innervation for Amputee Pain and Phantom Treatment