|Winter 2014 Newsletter
SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2014
The Aesthetic Symposium will be held on Saturday, 7:15 AM – 6:30 PM, with a reception in the exhibit hall immediately following the program.
SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2014
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- New Approaches and Novel Techniques in Breast Reconstruction
- Lymphedema Surgery: Does it Work?
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction: Current State of the Art
- What's new in Nerve Surgery; Is There Anything New?
- Head and Neck Reconstructions: What We All Need to Know
- The Business of Reconstructive Surgery: Surgery is a Business?
- Perforator Flaps: What We All Should Know
John A. Persing, M.D.
MONDAY, APRIL 7, 2014
|Masters Breakfast Sessions
Thomas A. Steitz, Ph.D.
|The Great Debate: Are We Doing Too Many Free Flaps?
|Innovations and Libations
This new Session will feature 23 short 3-minute presentations meant to provide a forum for sharing novel ideas, techniques, case presentations, and research findings related to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2014
|Young Faculty Forum