|AAPS Visiting Professor Program
The American Association of Plastic Surgeons is pleased to announce its Visiting Professor Program for 2019. We are privileged to have two very prominent plastic surgeons covering a range of expertise and topics available to plastic surgery training programs.
Review the guidelines or request a Visiting Professor here.
||Steven R. Buchman, M.D.
M. Haskell Newman Professor of Plastic Surgery
Professor of Neurosurgery; Program Director, Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship, University of Michigan
Chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, CS Mott Childrens Hospital
- A Modern View of Wolff's Law
- Tissue Engineering and the Evolution of Bone Replacement in Plastic Surgery
- Overcoming Nuclear Winter: The Cutting Edge Science of Bone and Soft Tissue Healing in Irradiated Fields
- The Use of the Baccal Fat Pad in Cleft Palate Surgery
- The Significant Value of Reconstructive Splints & Other Keys to Excellence in Surgical Approaches to Craniomaxillofacial Fracture Repair
- Overcoming the Constraints of the Functional Matrix: The Importance of Surgical Overcorrection in Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery
- Mentorship in Academic Plastic Surgery
Gregory A. Dumanian, M.D.
Chief of Plastic Surgery in the Department of Surgery
Orion H. & Lucille W. Stuteville Professor of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Professor of Surgery, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction: New Insights and Techniques
- Targeted Muscle Innervation for Amputee Pain and Phantom Treatment